Saturday, October 21, 2006

Rip Van Brendar

Just awoke from sleeping over 15 hours. That's right F-I-F-T-E-E-N. I think (hope) that perhaps I've finally made up for all the lack of sleep that I suffered over this past month's filming. Because, though I like to sleep, I don't think I've slept for that length of time since I was a teenager...which was...uh...not all that...long ago.

Sigh.

Fresh good news, though - I've been asked by my old director, Michelangelo Alasá, to participate in another musical at Duo, this time focusing on Marilyn Monroe. It's also along the lines of Chez Garbo. I pick up a script, etc. Monday or Tuesday, so I'll have more information later. Though I no longer harbor any desire to do musical theater, I do LOVE working with Michael, and he's assembled a cast of the old regulars, whom I also LOVE working with, so maybe it'll keep me out of film long enough to have time to do some more work on my own recording. I just hope it doesn't ruin my "street cred." Of which, as you know, I have SO much.

0 What'd you say?

Post a Comment

<< Home