Friday, July 07, 2006

Really...

I will be done with my latest film soon. I promise. But in the meantime, I leave you with this question:

Who'll stop the rain?

Seriously, because I think this movie must be some sort of cursed. Literally anytime we wrap, go to lunch, load in, etc., it pours down rain from the heavens. And I don't mean sprinkles, I mean gnashing of teeth, cats and dogs living together kind of rain. But the cool thing is I get to do a turn-of-the-century period piece doc for two days after the movie wraps. And then I'm free.

Oh, and did I mention I'll make on the doc what I make in an entire week on the movie?

God damned indie films...

1 What'd you say?

Blogger Unknown said...

What I wouldn't give to be paid what I get in a week for two days of work. But then again, I'd have to go back to unsolicited animal husbandry.

1:54 PM, July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home