Saturday, August 05, 2006

5:12 AM

What does it say about you when you drunkenly read your own blog and find yourself laughing out loud? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Except maybe you're funny. To drunks.

4 What'd you say?

Blogger Tony Franco said...

For me, reading what I wroted is like wearing one pair of glasses over the other. It gives me a headache so I just write and write and don't ever pause. Don't even proofread the stuff. Fortunately, I am very good writer and have a very interesting life to talk about. Today, I threw this glass vase against this wall near my apartment. Broke into like 900 pieces. Really cool.

6:23 PM, August 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda,
you don't know who I am, but I believe you worked with my old friend Rebecca in makeup and hairstyling for 1/9. If you see her again, please tell her Myles says hi. I hope she's well.

1:48 AM, September 15, 2006  
Blogger evilscientist said...

Well, I dunno. Maybe it simply means you're really, really funny, too. Yeah, that's what I'd vote for. Yeah.

4:48 AM, September 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*roaring laughing* Good one! I have found myself doing the exact same thing, only I wasn't drunk. I guess that makes it worse, eh!?

I really enjoyed reading your blog, it was hilarious and well written!

I hope you will update soon...

God, how lucky are you to be living in NY! I visited once, in 1999. Won't ever forget, and I am telling you; I will be going back. What a city!!

Hace yourself a good day!

Greetings from a tiny place in Norway

Monsoon ;-)

11:16 AM, October 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home