Sunday, October 15, 2006

Why won't we take all our clothes off?


Been REPEATEDLY listening to Paula Valstein's La La Song and you should, too. Right now. Stop listening to my music, as I know you obsessively are and hop on over there. Or check out her MySpace Page. And if you're wondering why I don't have her as a friend on my MySpace Page it's because I'm terrified by the idea that she might actually listen to my tracks. And then I'd have to hang my canned music head in shame. But she is my "friend" on my personal MySpace Page. Cause she rocks. By which I mean she's amazing. By which I mean I'm jealous.

1 What'd you say?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

in my own musically illiterate mind she seems like a cross between Enya and Rickie Lee Jones...for what that is worth. Welcome back to the sphere. Jules noted your return.
Too early for rhetoricals...

11:07 AM, October 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home