Thursday, July 07, 2005

When "You're Out of Touch" is not just a song by Hall & Oates

So, since I don't listen to the news in the morning or watch it on TV as I'm getting ready, I was just blindsided by some information that most people were already aware of: the bombing of the Underground in London. I now have that sick sensation of being angry and horrified at exactly the same time. I don't know whether to be more shocked or more livid. I mean, where do you go, what do you do?

Makes you yearn for the old days, where people who had some control over the problem were targeted (not that that's necessarily justified) instead of just random mayhem against the general public. Just why does collateral damage not matter to these people?

These people. I just made myself sound 50.

I wish you well, my British friends. I wish you well.

0 What'd you say?

Post a Comment

<< Home