Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Just when I think I've seen it all...

The world shows me yet another heinous surprise. This time, it is a new definition of honor. Please read:

"Honor" Rape

I just don't understand how an entire culture can justify senseless cruelty. Sure, we think rapists and molesters are weird, unusual, fringe of society types. But are they? In this case, we are talking about a society in which not only is this type of action allowed, it's CONDONED. Yet another thing for me to chalk up to unfathomable.

I think castration by paper cuts is too good for those assholes. But, hey, that's just me.

1 What'd you say?

Blogger Unknown said...

I believe in U.S. football camps we have "liberty" sodomy. same awful crime, different bogus reason

4:12 PM, July 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home