Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Place your mouse here...no, here...I mean here...

Oh, my God! SOOOOOOOO SLEEEEEEEEEEPYYYYYYYYY! Can barely keep eyes open...

Blogging to stay awake at work. Somewhere in there is some dose of irony, but I can't quite pinpoint it's most compelling usage.

Okay, my head just rocked back and my jaw dropped open a la old Hanna Barbera cartoon characters.

How's come I'm so sleepy, one may ask. And the answer would be a combination of things: boredom, post lunch food coma, boredom. But, really, it's because I'm crazy. About someone. Ha, you just thought I was crazy, I can tell, and it's true, but the two are not mutually exclusive. So anyway, I'm in the total addiction stage: can't wait to be around him, close to him, talk to him, look at him.

You thought I was going to say "her," didn't you? You sly devils. How did you know of my secret fantasies about Paula?!?

Blogging to stay awake can cause you to take some fantastical turns that perhaps you wouldn't in a normal, thought through, well-written blog. For instance, my calendar says, "pineapple." Actually, it doesn't, but that's the first thing that just popped into my head, so I blogged it, because my sleep-deprived and addled brain cells have given up on judgement.

Which is good. Judgement is so overrated, anyway. And as the good book says, "Judge not, lest ye be judged." What makes it a good book, anyway? Seems like an awful lot of judgement, gnashing of teeth and vengeance. With a hefty deal of genocide thrown in, for good measure. Maybe God is bipolar. And he doesn't take his meds. Which then, perhaps, means that Scientology is right after all.

0 What'd you say?

Post a Comment

<< Home