Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Even in spendour, this curious fate
Is more than I care to surrender, now it's too late...

I perform this week. I'm sick to ask anyone to come. Performing my own stuff is like stripping all of my clothes off and strutting in front of a crowd of strangers and then sitting on a stool spread eagle and saying "fuck me". Except worse.

But the worse part is expecting anyone to care/get it/give a shit.

It's not as if I have anything to say anyway.

Nothing that hasn't already been said.

It's a good thing I don't own firearms.

FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!!

(whoever you is)

FUCK!

1 What'd you say?

Blogger deadmanruffo said...

I just wanted to say that it was good to see your blog thingy, it's actually worthwihile... so many of these things are just terrible, but you're brave enough to put your thoughts down for everyone to see. Ind they're interesting thoughts. Right now it seems like there are so many people in the world who just don't care what they do. Ah, i'm rambling! and I've actually commented on someone's blog, hownerd of me. Thanks again.

3:03 AM, June 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home