Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Good & Plenty

So I have now gone from a total paucity of work to being booked through the rest of this week and the next. Yay for me. Although it's not the most exciting thing...just PA work. But it means mama can pay the bills. Yay for me.

I am quite hungover from Pool League last night. We were at Antarctica...that's right, home of the pint-glass mixed drinks. Three 7&7s and I was buh-litzed. I do think they also add crack to the drinks. I mean, seriously, that bar is not for the faint of heart (or more precisely, liver). But still no smoking. Yay for me. Boo for my hangover. Boo Boo Boo. Actually, I'm better than I was this morning. At that time I felt as though I was drifting listlessly through a bank of ooze. Ooze, I say. Which, coincidentally is the end of booze. Or, maybe not so coincidentally. Any etymologists out there?

I know SOMEONE is waiting for me to post already and has probably been checking since early this afternoon...so, here you are, dear. :)

1 What'd you say?

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know what you're talking about.

4:09 PM, June 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home