Thursday, June 02, 2005

Criminy! That sounds like the theme to "Halloween"!!!

You know it's time to turn the keyboard off when the new song that you've just started to allow to percolate up from the deep, deep well of your soul makes you think of Jamie Lee Curtis. There's something there, I know it...but, not like that. Yeesh.

Okay, I just heard a flock of geese honking by my window. It's 1 in the morning. And, no, I haven't been drinking. What the hell are geese doing out at this hour? Do their parents know where they are? And why did they sound unnervingly similar to the song I was just writing? I'm scared.

Some people are waiting for their lives to begin.
Some people are waiting for their dreams to suddenly come true.
Some people are waiting for Prince Charming or Cinderella.
I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

0 What'd you say?

Post a Comment

<< Home