Thursday, June 09, 2005

What a Difference Okay Makes, or How I Learned to Love the Calm

There are some things I just don't understand. A woman I shared a taxi with today decried a passing bicylists helmet being attached to his bag, and not on his head. I was more concerned with the fact that he was riding by...with freaking headphones in his ears. I just don't understand that - your hearing is one of the most valuable tools when the only thing between your skin and the pavement is the questionable driving skills of the surrounding commuters. Yeesh.

Then there are the following people: the woman who walks out of the store and stops dead in her tracks in front of you; the man who stops dead in front of you to take a cell call; people who weave back and forth, with no discernible pattern while you're trying to get past them; people who walk more than three abreast down the sidewalk; and finally, people who push the baby carriage off the curb, into the street, while they stand on the curb waiting for the light to change. I really hope these people don't drive cars. And if they do, I hope I'm never riding a bicycle around them. And I most CERTAINLY will not have headphones on.

Morons.

0 What'd you say?

Post a Comment

<< Home