Thursday, July 07, 2005

Color Me Stupid...

But I have to admit my surprise at Derek Jeter not making the All-Star team. Now, I'm not going to purport to be a baseball fan, because we all know that I'm about the pigskin (as opposed to the foreskin, but that's for a different blog), however, even I am aware of Jeter's consistency, talent and respect for the game. I just think he's a damn good well-rounded player, not some fly-by-night, flash-in-the-pan trickster (A-Rod, can you hear me?) or a washed up good-for-nothing moneysucker (I won't even dignify by naming...you ALL know who I mean (and if you don't, then you wouldn't even if I named him)). There. That is possibly the only time I'll ever blog about baseball. Unless the Pirates start actually playing it.

Pittsburgh does still have a team, right?

0 What'd you say?

Post a Comment

<< Home