Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tackling yet another screen legend...

And I don't mean in the style of Jerome Bettis.


photo courtesy of the lovely and talented Anthony Ruiz.

The Marilyn Project opens tonight (yikes!) and runs for next three weekends. Details here. I'll be posting more pics, perhaps some video, and maybe my conflicting views/feelings on what this turn of events means to me and what I think it'll do to my angrygirl/singersongwriter street cred. Not that I probably had any. Good news is that I'll have time to do some more recording now that the show is out of the rehearsal stage and into performance mode. Yay. Yay for me.

1 What'd you say?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I admire you! You look wonderful as Marilyn. Must be so exciting. Again; wow, what a thrilling life you must have. Always wanted to be an actress, but here in Norway there's hardly any market for it. I never really dared to follow my dream either, so I'll probably end up a grumpy sad, bitter old bitch eh!? *lol*

I wish I could see the Marilyn Project. Pity I live so far away! I'd love to se you in action.
"Break a leg", and good luck with the recordings as well.
Can I buy your stuff anywhere!?

Hugs Monsoon :-)

3:15 PM, November 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home