Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Rack it up!

So, although I played a phenomenal 3-0 match tonight at pool league, I still must complain about my current state of affairs. Which is, I am racked with anxiety and physical exhaustion. I have never slept so much in my life, perhaps aside from the teenage years. I feel lethargic and out of sorts. Have I mentioned I sleep all the time? Is this some sort of adult puberty? Am I going to find enlightenment down the road? All signs point to no.



I am worried. Not because that is my current state, but because, according to the above chart, I haven't even HIT rock bottom. And I really already feel pretty awful. So what, am I destined by May 6th to be crawling down the middle of the street, begging for a car to hit me? Seriously.

Seriously. I want someone to tell me how to feel better. Or at least what vitamins to take to give me some modicum of human capacity.

Seriously.

4 What'd you say?

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on your match. They can all eat crow.

I was writing a comment but it got too long. Expect an email.

6:27 AM, May 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what works? smoothies. get this woman some smoothies, stat!

and for crying out loud, shirley manson and toni halliday aren't constructive. (i know, because i think i might have been the one to introduce you to curve...) try velocity girl, hooverphonic, or some bach motets.

9:43 PM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger Brenda said...

Actually, I think Erik Lobeck introduced me to Curve. In fact, I still have his Frozen cd. But you are right, not the highest positivity with those two artists. But the smoothie thing sounds like a plan. Maybe more smoothies, less Harp and certainly less Jamesons. Although I don't know if I'll lose all my street cred next pool match with a smoothie in tow. Unless, of course, I cream an opponent in straight sets. Then they can kiss my smoothie.

10:53 PM, May 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, so much for that theory - although i would have sworn that it was me, and that i taped "cherry" for you, and i very well might have introduce him to curve. damn it, i'm taking credit for something before this day is out! that weasel lobeck did make off with my spacemen 3 "recurring" cd, however. alright, maybe "weasel" is a bit strong. at least i'm not bitter about it.

as for smoothies, well, they have never looked unfavorably upon the addition of a bit of the demon rum. you know, just in case there's some lying around feeling lonely. because things that feel lonely and smoothies go great together.

12:04 AM, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home