Saturday, February 18, 2006

And since we've no place to go...

So, I haven't been posting because I've been working on yet another feature. I know, I know, it's no excuse, however since I am working I'm not paralyzed with depression, and therefore my hair has not been cut so far this winter. Score!

But back to this particular post: Last week when we wrapped before our day off, the blizzard was just beginning. This seemed a prime time, as a crew, to tromp down to Lucy's and get our collective groove on. My groove entailed 3 martinis, several beers and at least two Jameson's. Neat, of course. It also entailed coercing Gabe into coming out on this stormy night. I told him he should've taken a cab. He naysayed. What I didn't realize is that he probably couldn't find one. Just as we couldn't when my liver decided I'd had enough (and my pool game was sucking wind).

But we got a cute picture.



Yay! And no one lost any toes!

0 What'd you say?

Post a Comment

<< Home