Monday, December 12, 2005

I'm famous!

In a fit of procrastination, I Googled myself last night and found out I was just mentioned in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Pittsburgh on Broadway: A reunion at Times Square

Just so you don't have to waste your time reading the whole article, here is the pertinent bit:
Composer/director David Lenchus recited a roll call of Pittsburgh actors he's worked with, including Champlin, Christopher Hoch, Patricia Phillips and Brenda Bush, in his musical, "Poe"; Bush and Manu Narayan in "Chrysalis"; and Jason Carvell, Lori Faiella, Matthew Fletcher, Michael McEachran, Benjamin Moore and Cory Waletzko in Scott Sickles' "The Philosopher's Joke."

Sort of mad that I didn't know about the photo op, though. Probably could have been a good networking experience.

Who am I kidding? I'm such a wallflower.

1 What'd you say?

Blogger Unknown said...

You're already famous to me.

2:26 PM, December 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home