Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Dumb-Ass Bitch

So, today, the girlfriend of a (to remain unspecified) crew member took my talent, post make up, over to one of the set lights and remarked:
"Wow, you can't even see it."
[The Talent]"My beard growth?"
[The DAB]"No, the make up!"


Well, what did you think you fucking moron? That I don't know how to do my job? Or are you truly amazed?

Should I be pissed or should I be flattered?

Either way, your social skills are subpar, DAB. No wonder he talks to you like a child.

And I'm not even feeling exceptionally mean today. Or maybe I am, and I just have very little concept of what a bitch I truly am. I mean, I don't think I'm agressive, but people laugh at me (out loud, and with gusto) when I make that assertion. See, the cup half full person would have taken the DAB's comment as a compliment. The cup half empty person would take it as an insult.

Why do I take it as a threat? What does that say about me?

I believe it says that I think I'm a fraud. That's why.

0 What'd you say?

Post a Comment

<< Home