Friday, December 02, 2005

Music makes the people come together...not

So. I'm awake, upset and I need to be on set in 5 hours. Why awake? Because I'm upset. Why upset?

Because I'm never going to do anything that I dream of doing.

Wait, you say. Whoa, you spurt. What do you mean?

I mean that I am just a wannabe...actually, no, I'm worse than a wannabe...I'm a wannabe that's better than. In other words, I know that if I could just get my shit together (or perhaps, if I had gotten my shit together when I was hot enough to matter) I could be a real something and kick a lot of other people's asses.

Well, why upset then?

This.

This is who I work with. She talks about being a "singer/songwriter" all the time. And even though I feel I could dance musical circles around her the point is that I haven't. And she's hotter than me. That, too. It's like, why do I even try.

And then I realize.

That's the problem.

I don't

even

try.

So what the fuck am I living for.

0 What'd you say?

Post a Comment

<< Home