Monday, December 05, 2005

Baby, it's cold outside

For those of you who do not currently reside in New York, we're having a bit of a cold snap. As I left the apartment to walk to set today, I realized there was snow on the ground. Snow. Now since I didn't leave home all day yesterday (my only day off), it hit me as a surprise, because the forecast led me to believe we wouldn't see precip until Tuesday. But that's not what I wanted to talk about.

I get to set and after setting up, I begin to wonder why it's seems a tad bit chilly. I ask someone if the heat is on. I am then informed that it is once again not working and hasn't been since last night. And the super isn't coming until 3pm.

So it's 34 degrees outside right now. It's about 50 degrees inside. I am sitting indoors with a wool coat and hat on. I think I need to pull out my hair dryer.

I hate being cold.

0 What'd you say?

Post a Comment

<< Home