Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Houston, we have a problem...

Scarily enough, this post is not about the postponement of the first shuttle launch in 2 and 1/2 years...I'm way too self-absorbed for that.

No, the title refers to the job I am working right now, where the person here before me left things in quite a state. As a result, I am constantly finding myself trying to resolve situations that a)I didn't cause and b)that I have no clue as to how they got that way in the first place. Yet, somehow, I will be the one to be made to feel stupid for it. Thank God this isn't permanent. And I don't even believe in God.

I do, however, believe in comeuppance - so maybe this is mine. Oh, the agony.

Whoever was here before me shipped items with the wrong style number and the wrong price and invoiced them as such. Oh, it's just such a headache. I just don't understand how people can be that stupid. I accept that people are that stupid and more, every day. I just still can't understand it.

Chalk another one up to the unfathomable.

0 What'd you say?

Post a Comment

<< Home