Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Shuffling Off This Mortal Joystick

SEOUL, South Korea (Reuters) -- A South Korean man who played computer games for 50 hours almost non-stop died of heart failure minutes after finishing his mammoth session in an Internet cafe, authorities said on Tuesday.
-full article on CNN

Well, that was bound to happen sooner or later, wasn't it? I mean, gaming obsession as homewrecker is well documented. I myself had TWO nemeses conspire to destroy my marriage - the hussies XBox and PS2. Worse than any two-cent whore or Carmen Electra. So the fact that online gaming has claimed its first corporeal death is no surprise. What is surprising to me is the seeming nonchalance of this cybercafe to the fact that the man had a makeshift bed. What?

Houston, we have a problem.

2 What'd you say?

Blogger Unknown said...

Don't hate the playa, hate the game

3:58 PM, August 10, 2005  
Blogger Nicholas said...

Computer gaming...it can definitely destroy marriages and relationships...but I honestly don't know how. I mean, shit....Sex and companionship is WAY better than a friggin keyboard.
(not necessarily in that order...but hell why not?!)

1:10 AM, August 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home