Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I'm only happy when it...

The weather just got all WRATH OF GOD-like out here in Brooklyn. If I didn't know better, my Western PA Spidey Sense would tell me to get the heck out of Dodge, thar be a turnado on the way.

But, nah, it's just Brooklyn with yellow-gray skies and heavy winds.

Sigh, where's the excitement in that? If you're going to go acting all WRATH OF GOD-like, then you should be able to back it up. You hear me, wuss-ass storm clouds out there? I even turned off my A/C so I could hear the violent loveliness of your whirling dervish-like gusts of air. The trees beckon me with the backs of their leaves, yet still I think I will be singularly unimpressed.

Whoa! What was that? The first little inkling of a rumble? Bring it on, storm! I can take it!

Stay tuned for updates from the Brenda vs. WRATH OF GOD-like Mother Nature Cage Match.

0 What'd you say?

Post a Comment

<< Home