Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I'm a fool to do your dirty work...oh, yeah...

I don't want to do your dirty work, oh, no...

Today, my putatively last day on this job, is the day that my boss would like me to threaten everyone...either for unpaid invoices, or for shoddy work on his condo. Now, the problem with this is that, if you know me, you would know that I am stranger-phoning-aphobic, by which I mean I don't even like to call to order pizza and will foist the responsibility onto someone else at the nearest opportunity. This being said, apparently my boss has gotten it into his head that I'M GOOD AT DOING IT. AAAAAAAAARGHHHHHH!!!

Must...pick up...phone...
Must...dial...number...
somebody......help........me.............

2 What'd you say?

Blogger Falcon said...

Thank you for the link

10:57 AM, July 27, 2005  
Blogger Brenda said...

Mais, bien sur...liked your blog.

10:59 AM, July 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home