Thursday, August 11, 2005

Choose your own Joke Of The Day

Sort of like a choose your own adventure: I'll supply the beginning, you supply the punchline.

I know this is going to fall flatter than an open can of Diet Dr. Pepper in the fridge, but, what the heck...

I would be remiss without thanking Chan Booth for the initial premise of this possible joke. C'mon...live a little...

So, a guy walks into a bar and sees a monkey drinking a beer. He plops himself down next to the monkey, orders a whiskey and says, "Hey, you got a cigarette?"
"Man, monkeys don't smoke. What planet are you from?"
"But...but...you're drinking a beer," the man stammers.
The monkey replies:

2 What'd you say?

Blogger Nicholas said...

"What are you? My mother?"
(sounds more like a sit-com answer)

"Give the man a banana...he knows what beer is. And he's decended from me??"

or....

"Bartender...cut this guy off...he must be hammered already if he thinks I can actually talk."

I know...not so witty...but I thought they were good for a snicker or two.

9:34 PM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Doug Bagley said...

"but what the heck" the bottle still looks good.

9:31 PM, August 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home